It is darkening outside much earlier then before. The world is on a shift. I fear that we walk through life not taking in the important things.
My mind is playing tricks on me. I am wanting to believe in our heart and how some people claim it has feelings. I find myself thinking this every once in awhile. It proves to be much easier to say that my heart is broken then trying to understand what part of my brain triggers my stomach to fall and my heart to rip.
Unfortunately I have cast myself into this darkness that nature is shadowing the world in. I can only hope that as nature brings light back for each person and living thing I shall have a golden candle re-lit in my mind so that my eyes may be given the gift of vision once more.
No comments:
Post a Comment