I sit here;
and marvel as to why
I allow myself
to be engulfed
into these notions
that neglect an entity of reality.
I stand here;
ready to leap for those I
do not fully trust.
How can I be
so easily deceived?
In many senses
this is no fallacy
I am merely delusional,
the truth was amidst
my teeth yet I
ignored the flavors.
I fall here;
and only now admit
how retched a
taste that lingers between
tooth and gum.
I crawl here;
soon to sit;
soon to stand;
soon to fall.
and marvel as to why
I allow myself
to be engulfed
into these notions
that neglect an entity of reality.
I stand here;
ready to leap for those I
do not fully trust.
How can I be
so easily deceived?
In many senses
this is no fallacy
I am merely delusional,
the truth was amidst
my teeth yet I
ignored the flavors.
I fall here;
and only now admit
how retched a
taste that lingers between
tooth and gum.
I crawl here;
soon to sit;
soon to stand;
soon to fall.
3 comments:
incredible
you're a gifted writer. stick with it.
I love this. I am glad to read the change in your work from Appoligize which you wrote earlier. Can't wait for something new!
Post a Comment