It is only a past that dreams of its future.
Come with me and smile
while we listen for clues
to this present.
I am nothing but being,
and we shall only be, wasting
if we are not questioning.
A world of wonders that
is not seen. Past! Past!
Past!
come to me and help
my Future. I bag of you
to sacrifice your secrets,
we together must hold tight
these hands and worlds.
Prevention of a collision
which smears hopes among fears.
Befall unto my hearing ears and reading eyes,
share with me what it is
to know.
Nay!
Remove from me my inadequate
understanding. Replace this disgusting
trait with a compulsion of penetration.
I hope it is the
completion of what is said
to be incomplete.
Come to me my present.
Come with me and smile
while we listen for clues
to this present.
I am nothing but being,
and we shall only be, wasting
if we are not questioning.
A world of wonders that
is not seen. Past! Past!
Past!
come to me and help
my Future. I bag of you
to sacrifice your secrets,
we together must hold tight
these hands and worlds.
Prevention of a collision
which smears hopes among fears.
Befall unto my hearing ears and reading eyes,
share with me what it is
to know.
Nay!
Remove from me my inadequate
understanding. Replace this disgusting
trait with a compulsion of penetration.
I hope it is the
completion of what is said
to be incomplete.
Come to me my present.
1 comment:
"I bag of you to sacrifice" bag= beg right?
"I hope it is the completion of what is said to be incomplete" love this. love. (and all of)
i really enjoyed this one, i think its really fitting of life at the moment. thank you for sharing.
<3
Post a Comment