I write these apologize, sealed in a and envelope, licked with tears. My eyes are flooded with the salty moisture, so is the paper that this is written on.
This endless water fall of emotion, comes from my mistakes.
The damns that I built have cracked.
This endless water fall of emotion, comes from my mistakes.
The damns that I built have cracked.
These walls once held in my sadness.
With the constant reminder of my mistakes, the walls hold no more.
The last words that I remember entering my ears from your lips were, those of a person that feels that I am lost, that the path I am on, you say my feet do not belong.
And now you lie there, immobilized.
Not able to know who you fully are but still able to tell me that I will end in failure.
For this I write these apologize.
Maybe I should have done something different.
With the constant reminder of my mistakes, the walls hold no more.
The last words that I remember entering my ears from your lips were, those of a person that feels that I am lost, that the path I am on, you say my feet do not belong.
And now you lie there, immobilized.
Not able to know who you fully are but still able to tell me that I will end in failure.
For this I write these apologize.
Maybe I should have done something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment