I wish to know you forever.
A friendship is wrapped in the wind and travels as vastly. Let your heart go and it will find me as if it were fate. We shall go forth and enter the world apart but together forever. Never close your eyes with sadness, know that I will be holding you as tightly as I can from miles away. Always I have a place for you and my arms will never be closed until you are in them. One day we shall graze hands so softly, tingling the senses and awakening the hearts of millions. In our waking moments we are apart, and yet subconsciously we lie close, flaring with a connection that is never ending.
I wish to know you forever.
A friendship is wrapped in the wind and travels as vastly. Let your heart go and it will find me as if it were fate. We shall go forth and enter the world apart but together forever. Never close your eyes with sadness, know that I will be holding you as tightly as I can from miles away. Always I have a place for you and my arms will never be closed until you are in them. One day we shall graze hands so softly, tingling the senses and awakening the hearts of millions. In our waking moments we are apart, and yet subconsciously we lie close, flaring with a connection that is never ending.
I wish to know you forever.
2 comments:
wow cody one of your best! i love this one! nice to see another post :o)
This is a fantastic piece. Beautifully expressed.
Post a Comment